|Jacqui with Mr. Randell Tiongson|
It was one of the best birthday gifts I could ever asked for—the gift of financial wisdom. And it’s an honor for me to share some highlights of the event to you but I will discuss further every detail in my succeeding articles.
- The 70-30 Rule: Save and invest 30% of your income first (20% on your retirement fund and tithe the 10% to God’s work). And spend 70% of your income only.
- Time value of Money: Spend less than what you earn and invest the difference. Do it for a long, long time as early as you can.
- Personal finance is 80% behavior and 20% knowledge. Financial success is not an overnight success. It is a long journey. Having the right behavior and discipline are important keys for you to have a secured future. So don’t blame a thing if you become poor because it is you who chose to be one.
a. Spending your money today what you will earn tomorrow: “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like” –Will Rogers
b. Not willing to change lifestyle when circumstances change: Like for instance, you already have a family and a kid. But you spoil yourself first on excessive shopping instead of prioritizing your family’s needs.
The main reason why couple separated is money. If you have money problems, it will lead you to marriage problems.
You destroy the relationship when you lend money. Give. Don’t lend.
Learn to say NO to yourself so later on you can say YES to yourself. Buy what you need on nothing else but cash.
- Hearing Mr. Francis Kong share on stage for the first time, it really made me admire and idolize him. I wanted to learn more from him.
- Money is an idea, you need skills to manage it.
- Process is more important than the success.
- If you are a parent, don’t leave your kids with an inheritance; leave with legacy. Teach them the right attitude and skills especially on how to manage possessions and wealth.
- Learn how to count your blessings and enjoy simple pleasures.
- Don’t live life automatically, live life skillfully. Work on your relationships every day.
- Shared about earning through business since he has businesses. It was like he was just being interviewed like a question and answer type of presentation.
- Learn how to make more money when there’s a crisis or need because it opens a lot of opportunities.
Mr. Randell Tiongson
Financial success is a long journey that begins with a single step.
Are you ready to step up?
But you can say you are already wealthy because
of the inheritance coming from your family. But without the right attitude
and skills, it will not last for a lifetime. You will waste your wealth to
I’d like to discuss with you every step in my