We offer FREE FINANCIAL PLANNING SEMINARS on the topics of Personal Finance. This will teach you how to build wealth and become Financially FREE. Ideas such as the following will be discussed:
- What is Financial Independence?
- How to Plan for your Retirement?
- How to Plan for your Children’s Education?
- How to have a plan for your Health?
- People’s behavior on Money
- Why are most Filipinos Poor?
- Fundamental of Investments
- Putting the Allies of Wealth to work on Your Side
- How Money Works?
- How to Get the Highest Potential of your Money?
- How Mutual Funds work?
- How to Open a Mutual Fund Account?
- Is Insurance a Good Investment?
- What are the Different Types of Insurance that is Best for me?
At the end of the seminar you will be able to know:
- How to build a solid financial foundation regardless of your age or income level
- How to make money work for you instead of you working for money
- How to get the highest potential of your money
- How much protection do you need
- And many many more…
As they say, No One Plans to Fail. But A Lot of Us Simply Fail to Plan.
Getting rich is not through luck or working hard. You just have to know what to do with your hard-earned money regardless of the amount to make it work for you.
If you think financial education is a waste of time, try ignorance!
For Company / School:
This is absolutely FREE of Charge for School and Corporate setup. We only require at least 30 attendees (for corporate) and at least 50 (for school). It is our way of helping Filipinos get out of the clasp of poverty.
There’s nothing to lose but lots of financial knowledge to gain, no fees involved and this will set the ball rolling towards your financial independence.
If you’re interested, kindly send us a letter of invitation to [email protected] with the following information
Name of Company / School:
Expected No. of Attendees:
We will be conducting a FREE Financial Planning Seminar on the following date and venue with minimal fee of P150 to cover for food and drinks.
- November 12, 2011 (Saturday) – McDonald’s Quezon Avenue, Quezon Blvd. corner West 4th St. Quezon City, 1:30-3:00pm. Here’s the location map:
Interested parties are required to send an email to [email protected] with the following information. Walk ins will not be entertained.