Did you know there are more and more female investors now in Singapore? With women’s earning capabilities going up to be similar to that of men now, many are looking at alternative ways to manage and grow their money.
For the first time in Singapore, there will be a women focused financial conference for all the females out there. Often, investment seminars are packed with men and this may be a turn off for a woman who attends. This will be a game changer conference.
The Future is Female conference, taking place on April 8 2017, Saturday, is organized by The New Savvy and supported by the Singapore Exchange (SGX). The New Savvy is Asia’s leading women-focused financial literacy and career platform. SG Young Investment is a partner for this conference.
*Look out for FREE tickets to this conference at the end of the post
The speakers for the conference include CEOs, senior representatives from financial institutions, successful women entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, FEMALE Ironman triathlete, fashionistas… and inspirational movers and shakers!
The conference is for those who are…
… struggling to manage their finances…
… dreaming of taking their financial position to the next level…
… feeling intimidated by the various investment options and financial markets out there…
… trying to take full control of their finances but you have no idea how or where to start…
Through this conference, you will…
• Be introduced to the concept of Personal Finance Management
• Learn about investment products, money management, and financial know-how.
• Be provided with a structure on how you can manage your finances effectively.
• Hear from men and women from across industries and generations who have redefined conventional pathways to success.
• Explore common issues in the personal and professional lives of modern women.
• Figure out how you can uncover your inner genius to overcome gender discrimination and thrive a male-dominated environment.
Some of the confirmed speakers to date are:
– Lynn Gaspar, Senior Vice President, Head of Intermediaries & Retail Clients at SGX
– Nels Friets, Board Member, Fullerton Fund Management Company and Vice Chairman, tryb Capital
– Bernard Lim, Executive Director, Senior Fund Manager, Asian Equities, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
– Ted Fang, CEO, Tera Capital, Frontier Group
– Junie Foo, Head of Corporate Banking Singapore, Global Subsidiary Banking, Asia Oceania, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
– Rachel Lim, Founder, Love, Bonito
– Shao-Ning Huang, ex co-founder, JobsCentral
– Tamara Singh, Business Manager, Portfolio Execution Group, GIC
– Andy Lim, Executive Director, JL Family Office, Straits Real Estate, Lim Hoon Foundation